* Arsenal have won just two of their 13 PL games since the Carling Cup final. If a table was constructed from points accrued after that Wembley defeat, the Gunners would lie in 15th.
* Arsenal's PL win percentage with Samir Nasri in the starting line-up is 49% since his arrival in 2008. Without him it's 62%.
* The last time Arsenal started the league season without a goal in their first two games was 1969-70. They finished that season in 11th - one point and one place below Tottenham.
* Gaby Agbonlahor became the second (after Dwight Yorke) Villa player to score 50 PL goals for the club with his strike v Blackburn.
* Villa's attendance of 32,319 was their lowest at Villa Park in the league since April 2007.
* Darren Bent has only had two shots in 180 minutes this season - but both were on target.
* Blackburn have lost 12 of their last 17 away matches in the Premier League.
* Rovers have managed just four shots on target in the opening two matches of the season.
* Rovers have won just five of Steve Kean's 23 PL matches in charge - a win percentage of less than 22%.
* Bolton have lost three consecutive home games in the PL for the first time since December 2004.
* Ivan Klasnic's minutes-per-goal rate is second only to Javier Hernandez in PL history (the condition to this stat is that the player must have scored over ten goals).
* Kevin Davies is already joint-top of the 'fouls chart' this season along with Grant Holt and Ryan Shawcross.
* Chelsea have won all 11 of their PL games against West Brom - scoring 31 goals and conceding only four.
* Chelsea have now won 29 of the 30 league games in which Florent Malouda has scored.
* Four of Nicolas Anelka's six shots were on target v West Brom on Saturday. Fernando Torres did not have a single shot.
* The Toffees were unbeaten in 11 PL games at Goodison Park before QPR's visit.
* They have lost their opening game of the season for the last four seasons.
* Tim Cahill tested the keeper with only one of his attempts on goal v QPR.
* Fulham's defeat at Wolves brought an end to a three-game unbeaten league run away from home.
* New signing Patjim Kasami managed a woeful 62% pass completion rate at Wolves before being substituted at half-time.
* Half-time substitute Moussa Dembele touched the ball more times in 45 minutes than an isolated Andrew Johnson did in 90 minutes.
* Liverpool made a phenomenal 31 tackles at the Emirates in comparison with 18 from Arsenal.
* In the 20 minutes they were on the pitch, Luis Suarez and Raul Meireles only misplaced one pass each at the Emirates.
* Luis Suarez has now recorded a PL goal every 200 minutes of football. Andy Carroll's relevant stat is 188 minutes.
* Man City have won five PL matches in a row for the first time in their history.
* City have scored seven goals in their opening two league games for the first time since 1961. That season they eventually slumped to seventh.
* A City side shorn of Nigel de Jong made only nine tackles in 90 minutes v Bolton.
* There were 49 shots in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Tottenham.
* United have scored 20 headed goals since the start of last season - five more than any other team.
* They have picked up 58 points from a possible 60 at home in that period.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle's pass completion rate of 64% was the lowest of any Premier League club this weekend. Bucking the trend with 93% was Gabriel Obertan.
* They have lost only one of their last seven Premier League games.
* Joey Barton is one of eight PL players to be booked in both games of the nascent season.
* Norwich are unbeaten in their last five Premier League home games.
* Leon Barnett had managed only a 50% pass completion rate before he was harshly dismissed.
* Canaries boss Paul Lambert made more team changes - six - than any other PL manager between the first and second league games of the season.
* Neil Warnock's side have mustered just three shots on target in the opening two PL games.
* Tommy Smith's goal was his third in 51 Premier League matches.
* The victory at Everton was Warnock's first away win in the PL since December 2006 with Sheffield United at Wigan.
* Stoke City
* Stoke reached a possession stat of over 50% at the 118th Premier League attempt at Norwich on Sunday.
* Stoke have conceded 14 headed goals since the start of last season.
* The Potters have scored in only three of their last ten away matches in the Premier League.
* Sunderland have kept just two clean sheets in their last 18 PL games.
* Lee Cattermole has been cautioned or sent off in 51 of his 149 PL appearances.
* Sunderland have lost seven of their last eight PL games at the Stadium of Light.
* Leon Britton found a teammate with 98% of his 51 passes v Wigan on Saturday.
* Swansea have dominated possession (58% and 64%) in their opening two matches, but are yet to score.
* Centre-halves Steven Caulker and Ashley Williams passes the ball more than any other players on the pitch.
* Brad Friedel was credited with making 11 saves at Old Trafford.
* Rafael van der Vaart attempted nine shots at the goal of David de Gea.
* Since he joined the club in 2008, Spurs have won 43% of their PL games when Modric has been playing but 52% without him.
* After making no saves v Manchester United, Ben Foster earned his corn with six v Chelsea.
* West Brom have lost two consecutive league games for the first time under Roy Hodgson.
* Shane Long has scored two goals from a total of three shots since signing for West Brom.
* The Latics are unbeaten in their last six Premier League games.
* Wigan's Ben Watson is the only PL player to score a penalty this season - but even he missed one on Saturday.
* Victor Moses is the only Wigan player to be caught offside so far this season.
* Wolves attempted a massive 20 shots against Fulham on Sunday.
* They have not won their opening two games of the season since 1998-99, when they eventually finished seventh in Division One.
* Kevin Doyle's last five goals for Wolves have all come at Molineux.