* Both Mikel Arteta (8) and Aaron Ramsey (7) were accurate with all their 'long balls' against Manchester City.
* Thomas Vermaelen was the only Arsenal player to manage more than one shot on target v City.
* Arsenal have averaged a massive 57% possession away from home this season - the highest figure in the Premier League.
* No Aston Villa striker has scored a goal in their last five PL games.
* Villa's starting XI v Liverpool had scored only seven PL goals so far this season.
* The highest-placed team Villa have beaten this season was ninth-placed Norwich.
* Blackburn have scored more goals this season than Newcastle and Liverpool.
* Yakubu has scored the same number of PL goals this season as Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll and Craig Bellamy put together.
* David Dunn and Simon Vukcevic were the only outfield players not to attempt at least one shot v West Brom on Saturday.
* Bolton have lost 18 of their last 21 Premier League games.
* No player but Ivan Klasnic has scored for Bolton in almost eight hours of football.
* The scorers of the opening goal have gone on to win all 16 Bolton games this season.
* Chelsea are actually doing two points better (32 v 30) than the same stage last season.
* They have thrown away five points from winning positions in this campaign.
* Didier Drogba had a pass completion rate of just 48% against Wigan on Saturday.
* Everton have picked up just two points from a possible 27 against top-half sides this season.
* They have gained seven points from losing positions this season.
* Louis Saha has had 28 shots in his last six PL games without scoring.
* Fulham are now three points ahead of where they were at the same stage last season under Mark Hughes.
* Fulham had 25 shots against Bolton on Saturday but only five were on target.
* Clint Dempsey has scored or assisted exactly half of Fulham's 18 PL goals this season.
* Liverpool have the best defence in the Premier League with just 13 goals conceded in 16 games.
* Luis Suarez has taken 50 shots in his last nine PL games and has scored one goal.
* Craig Bellamy has claimed four assists in his last four games for Liverpool in all competitions.
* No team has stopped City scoring in the PL since Liverpool in April.
* No team has taken a point away from the Etihad in the PL since Fulham in February.
* Samir Nasri made four of City's nine 'key passes' against former club Arsenal on Sunday.
* Wayne Rooney has attempted more shots per game (4.8) than any other PL player this season.
* Antonio Valencia has been credited with four assists in his last two games.
* Nani created seven chances for his teammates v QPR on Sunday. His average for the season is 2.6 per game.
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba is the only Newcastle player to have scored in their last six hours of PL football.
* He attempted eight shots v Swansea on Saturday without scoring.
* Only Bolton have had worse form over the last five games than Newcastle.
* Grant Holt and Steve Morison have scored a total of 11 goals in Norwich's last eight PL games.
* Holt committed seven of Norwich's fouls at Everton on Saturday.
* Norwich have scored more goals than any other team outside the top five of the Premier League.
* Radek Cerny has been credited with 12 saves in his last two PL games.
* Alejandro Faurlin and Joey Barton both touched the ball more than Michael Carrick at Loftus Road on Sunday.
* No team has scored fewer goals in the PL than QPR this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have put together four consecutive PL wins for the first time in their history.
* If all games ended after 45 minutes, Stoke would be 15th in the Premier League.
* They committed 16 fouls v Wolves but picked up only three bookings at Molineux.
* Sunderland attempted 51 shots in their last three PL games but scored only three goals.
* Stephane Sessegnon has hit the target with only four of his 19 shots in his last six PL games.
* All eight of their defeats this season have been by a one-goal margin.
* Swansea attempted only three shots away at Newcastle on Saturday - none were on target.
* They average 85% pass accuracy whether home or away.
* They have scored only six goals in eight games away from the Liberty Stadium.
* Spurs hit the target with only four of their 19 shots v Sunderland on Sunday.
* Emmanuel Adebayor was caught offside six times in that game.
* In the absence of Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon, Benoit Assou-Ekotto created more chances for his teammates than any other player.
* West Brom have taken 37 shots in their last two PL games but only seven have been on target.
* Peter Odemwingie took seven shots at Blackburn while Shane Long attempted only two.
* Only Manchester City and Arsenal play fewer long balls per game than West Brom.
* Wigan had more shots on and off target than Chelsea on Saturday.
* They have picked up eight points from losing positions this season - the highest total in the PL.
* James McCarthy touched the ball 92 times v Chelsea - more than any other player on the pitch.
* Stephen Hunt was the only Wolves player to manage a shot on target at home to Stoke on Saturday.
* Kevin Doyle has taken just two shots in his last four PL games - neither were on target.
* Wolves have picked up just one solitary point (v Villa) against top-half sides this season.