* Robin van Persie has scored or created a total of 40 goals in the Premier League during the current calendar year - 14 more than any other player in the division.
* Thomas Vermaelen's header was the first Arsenal have scored directly from a corner in 179 attempts.
* The Gunners have conceded only two goals in the six Premier League games Vermaelen has started this season.
* Alex McLeish has won only five of his last 27 Premier League games as manager.
* Villa have exactly the same record after 14 games (W3, D7, L4) as Birmingham last season.
* They have managed a total of five shots on target in their last three league games.
* Yakubu has scored 88 goals in 230 Premier League appearances - giving him an impressive record of a goal every 2.6 games.
* They have scored more goals this season than any other side outside the top five.
* They had only 32% possession at home to Swansea on Saturday.
* Bolton have lost 16 of their last 19 Premier League games.
* They have gone 24 top-flight games without a draw - a Premier League record.
* Bolton are averaging 0.64 points per game this season. An average of one point per game from 18 matches got Gary Megson sacked in 2009.
* Chelsea have exactly the same points (28 from 14 games) as the same stage last season.
* Daniel Sturridge finally scored with his eighth shot at Newcastle on Saturday.
* Chelsea are unbeaten in the last 24 PL games in which Didier Drogba has scored.
* Everton have only the 13th best home record in the Premier League this season - even Wolves have done better.
* They did not manage a single shot on target at Goodison Park v Stoke on Sunday despite having 63% possession.
* 15 of their 16 points have come against sides currently in the bottom half of the table. The odd point came v ninth-placed Aston Villa.
* Fulham have not conceded a penalty in their last 50 PL games.
* Clint Dempsey scored v Liverpool with his ninth shot of the game.
* Fulham's victory over Liverpool was their first against a member of the current Big Six since they beat Manchester United in December 2009.
* Liverpool have scored only one more goal in their first 14 games (17 v 16) than at the same stage last season under Roy Hodgson.
* Liverpool have dropped nine points against teams currently in the bottom half of the Premier League.
* Luis Suarez has not scored in seven Premier League games in which he has taken 39 shots.
* Yaya Toure completed more passes v Norwich on Saturday than any other PL player since Xabi Alonso in December 2008.
* At their current rate of scoring, City will end the season with 130 Premier League goals.
* Current minutes-per-goal stats for City strikers this season: Edin Dzeko (67 mins), Sergio Aguero (79 mins) and Mario Balotelli (64 mins).
* Man United have not conceded a single goal from open play in their last seven games to feature Nemanja Vidic.
* United have allowed their opponents exactly the same number of shots (222) as QPR this season.
* Wayne Rooney has not scored from 22 shots in his last seven games in all competitions.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle hit the target with only three of their 17 shots v Chelsea on Saturday.
* Yohan Cabaye covered 7.31 miles on Saturday - more than any other player on the pitch.
* Newcastle have made more tackles this season (302) than any other PL club.
* Norwich have averaged less possession this season (42.3%) than Blackburn.
* Only Bolton have allowed their opponents more shots this season in the Premier League.
* Steve Morison has scored four goals in his last five games.
* QPR have picked up more points against top-half sides (11) than teams in the bottom half (5) this season.
* Centre-forward Heidar Helguson covered more miles (5.16) than any other QPR player v West Brom on Saturday.
* Helguson has scored a goal every 110 minutes of PL football this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke's only two shots on target at Everton on Sunday were from their two centre-halves.
* Only five of their 14 goals this season have been scored from open play.
* Only West Brom and Wigan have scored fewer goals this season than eighth-placed Stoke.
* Sunderland have thrown away six points from winning positions in their last two PL games.
* Sunderland attempted 20 shots at Molineux on Sunday but scored only one goal.
* Nicklas Bendtner had six shots at Wolves but only one tested Wolves keeper Wayne Hennessey.
* Swansea's record of two points from seven games makes them the worst away side in the Premier League.
* Scott Sinclair has attempted 51 shots this season. Only Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney and Luis Suarez have attempted more.
* Leon Britton has the best pass completion rate in the Premier League this season but has attempted just one shot in 13 games.
* Tottenham attempted a massive 27 shots against Bolton on Saturday - with 12 shots on target.
* Spurs have averaged more shots on target per game (7.4) this season than any other PL club including Man City.
* Jermain Defoe has scored a PL goal every 107 minutes for Spurs this season.
* The Baggies have picked up more points away from home (8) than at the Hawthorns (7) this season.
* Roberto Di Matteo's West Brom side had one more point at the same stage last season.
* Only Manchester City and Arsenal play fewer long balls per game than West Brom.
* Wigan have collected zero points this season from six games against sides currently in the top half of the table.
* Victor Moses has now taken a massive 43 shots this season without scoring.
* Only Blackburn have committed more fouls than Wigan so far this season.
* Steven Fletcher managed more shots on target (3) in 90 minutes v Sunderland than his teammates managed in his absence in their last two games against Everton and Chelsea.
* Fletcher has scored more headed goals (8) than any other PL player since joining Wolves in 2010.
* Jamie O'Hara has attempted a massive 46 shots for Wolves this season but has scored only two games.