* Arsenal have picked up more points (22) in their last eight games than any other Premier League side.
* Theo Walcott was responsible for four of Arsenal's six offsides v Everton on Saturday.
* Per Mertesacker has the best pass completion rate (90.5%) of any Arsenal player this season.
* Darren Bent touched the ball a woeful 14 times on Saturday at Bolton and three of those touches were shots.
* Bent has not scored in over six hours of Premier League football for Villa.
* Aston Villa's pass completion rate (71.7%) this season is lower than that of Bolton or Blackburn.
* Blackburn have thrown away 12 points from winning positions this season.
* They have scored more goals this season than Newcastle and Liverpool.
* Rovers had a grand total of three shots at Sunderland on Sunday - two of those shots were in the space of a few seconds for their opening goal.
* Bolton have lost 17 of their last 20 Premier League games.
* Ivan Klasnic has scored or assisted 11 of Bolton's 20 goals this season.
* The scorers of the opening goal have gone on to win all 15 Bolton games this season.
* Only four of their 20 shots v Manchester City were on target - with four of Didier Drogba's five shots going astray.
* John Terry has the highest pass completion rate (91.8%) of any defender in the Premier League this season.
* Chelsea have picked up 39 bookings and three red cards in 15 Premier League matches this season.
* Everton have picked up just one point from a possible 24 against top-half sides this season.
* They have not had a single shot on target in their last two PL games v Stoke and Arsenal.
* Tim Cahill's 90 minutes v Arsenal involved two shots (neither on target), four offsides and five fouls.
* Only Wayne Rooney, Luis Suarez, Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor have averaged more shots per game than Clint Dempsey this season.
* Fulham have won only five away games in their last 46 attempts since the summer of 2009.
* The Cottagers were missing their two leading 'assisters' at Swansea on Saturday - Danny Murphy and Bobby Zamora.
* Liverpool have scored only one more goal in their first 15 games (18 v 17) than at the same stage last season under Roy Hodgson.
* Luis Suarez has taken 46 shots in his last eight PL games and has scored one goal.
* Craig Bellamy and Maxi Rodriguez have the highest pass completion rates of any Liverpool player this season.
* City have thrown away seven points from winning positions this season. They have been ahead in every single PL game.
* City committed 20 fouls v Chelsea on Monday night. Mario Balotelli was responsible for five fouls without being booked.
* No player other than Balotelli and Sergio Aguero had a shot at Stamford Bridge.
* Wayne Rooney attempted a massive ten shots (seven on target) v Wolves on Saturday.
* United have allowed their opponents more shots (234 v 229) than Blackburn this season.
* Manchester United have scored exactly the same number of goals (35) as in their first 15 games of last season but they have conceded fewer goals (14 v 16).
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba has been responsible for 55% of Newcastle's PL goals this season.
* Ba was responsible for exactly half their shots on target at Norwich on Saturday.
* Emergency centre-back Danny Simpson attempted 18 clearances at Carrow Road.
* Grant Holt and Steve Morison have scored a total of ten goals in Norwich's last seven PL games.
* They have averaged exactly two goals per game at home this season - more than in the Championship last season.
* Kyle Naughton attempted 21 long balls at home to Newcastle on Saturday. Only 11 reached a Norwich player.
* Radek Cerny was credited with seven saves at Anfield on Saturday.
* QPR's starting line-up at Liverpool had only seven PL goals to their collective name this season.
* Only Lucas Leiva and Scott Parker have averaged more tackles per game this season than Alejandro Faurlin.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have put together three consecutive PL wins for the first time since November 2010.
* Only six of their 16 goals this season have been scored from open play.
* The Potters have gone on to win all four games they have been leading at half-time this season.
* Sunderland attempted 43 shots in their last two PL games but scored only three goals.
* Stephane Sessegnon has hit the target with only four of his 17 shots in his last five PL games.
* Only Liverpool, Man United, Man City and Chelsea have conceded fewer goals than Sunderland this season.
* Swansea have conceded just two goals in eight games at the Liberty Stadium. Even Manchester City have shipped four goals at home.
* Scott Sinclair has attempted 55 shots this season. Only Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Luis Suarez and Clint Dempsey have attempted more.
* Sinclair and Danny Graham are responsible for over half Swansea's goals this season (9 of 16).
* Gareth Bale attempted ten crosses v Stoke on Sunday but none reached a teammate.
* Spurs have averaged more shots on target per game (7.5) this season than any other PL club including Man City.
* Tottenham have a better pass completion rate than Manchester United this season.
* West Brom have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season - only Blackburn have been more wasteful.
* They had 23 shots v Wigan on Saturday but only three were actually on target.
* Youssuf Mulumbu makes more tackles per PL game than Joey Barton, Alex Song or Cheick Tiote.
* The Latics have picked up more points away from home than at the DW Stadium (8 v 7).
* Gary Caldwell blocked a total of five shots at the Hawthorns on Saturday.
* Victor Moses finally scored his first PL goal of the season from his 46th attempt v West Brom.
* Steven Fletcher has averaged a goal every 132 Premier League minutes for Wolves since joining in 2010.
* Fletcher has scored more headed goals (9) than any other PL player since joining Wolves.
* Wolves have scored only five of their 16 PL goals in the first halves of games this season.