* Arsenal have a worse away record (13 points from 11 games) than either West Brom or Stoke.
* Thierry Henry had the worst pass completion percentage (64%) of any outfield player during Swansea v Arsenal on Sunday.
* Arsenal have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season. Those points would put them in third place.
* Darren Bent had more shots on target (4) v Everton than in his previous six PL games put together.
* One point from five games at Villa Park makes them the worst home side in the PL on current form.
* Villa have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season. Those points would put them level on points with Liverpool.
* Blackburn are the first Premier League club to fail to keep a clean sheet in their first 21 games.
* Goalkeeper Paul Robinson has the worst save conversion rate of any goalkeeper in the Premier League.
* They have scored more goals this season (32) than any other club outside the top five.
* Only Stoke have a lower pass completion percentage than Bolton (72.3%) this season.
* They have picked up just three points from a possible 33 against top-half opposition this season.
* Only one of their ten shots at Old Trafford on Saturday was on target.
* Fernando Torres has not scored a goal in over 14 hours of football for both club and country in all competitions.
* Torres had more shots v Sunderland (5) than in any PL game since September v Man United.
* Only Paul Robinson (52%) and Paddy Kenny (56%) have worse save conversion figures than Petr Cech (59%).
* Victor Anichebe had half of Everton's shots on target (2 of 4) v Aston Villa despite being on the pitch for just half an hour.
* Only five of Villa's 21 goals have been scored in the first halves of games this season.
* Louis Saha has not scored in his last 887 minutes of Premier League football.
* Fulham's record of seven goals in 11 away games is the worst in the Premier League.
* The Cottagers had nine corners at Ewood Park on Saturday. Opponents Blackburn had none.
* Only Wayne Rooney (90) and Robin van Persie (97) have attempted more shots in the PL this season than Clint Dempsey (85).
* Liverpool have scored fewer goals this season than Bolton, Sunderland and Blackburn.
* They managed only one shot on target (from 15) v Stoke at Anfield on Saturday.
* Neither Stewart Downing nor Jordan Henderson fashioned a single chance for their teammates in that game.
* David Silva has now claimed 11 PL assists this season.
*...But Samir Nasri played more key passes (5) during Monday night's match at Wigan.
* Edin Dzeko has taken a total of 20 shots in his last three Premier League games.
* Wayne Rooney had the same number of shots (10) on Saturday as the whole Bolton side. Neither scored.
* Rooney's pass completion rate v Bolton was lower than any United player (including Anders Lindegaard) at 70%.
* Lindegaard has the best save conversion rate of any PL keeper at 84%.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have won all six Premier League games they have been leading at half-time this season.
* Newcastle beat QPR 1-0 on Sunday without QPR keeper Paddy Kenny making a single save.
* Ryan Taylor has provided three assists in his last five Newcastle games in all competitions.
* Norwich have scored more headed goals (13) this season than any other Premier League side.
* Winning goalscorer Steve Morison committed six fouls v West Brom without being booked.
* If games ended at half-time, Norwich would be in seventh place above Newcastle United.
* QPR have picked up two points from an available 24 in their last eight games - making them statistically the worst team in the Premier League.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips has failed to score with 46 shots this season in the Premier League.
* Luke Young and Shaun Derry made over half of QPR's 23 tackles v Newcastle on Sunday.
* Stoke City
* Ryan Shawcross has made more clearances than any other PL defender this season - at Anfield on Saturday he added another 21.
* They 'enjoyed' only 31% possession and one solitary corner at Anfield.
* They have three more points than the same stage last season but have scored fewer and conceded more goals.
* Sunderland have conceded fewer goals this season than either Chelsea or Newcastle.
* Stéphane Sessegnon recorded a 93% pass completion percentage and made three chances for teammates v Chelsea.
* Lee Cattermole has picked up eight yellow cards in 17 games for Sunderland this season.
* Swansea have averaged more goals per game (1.36) at home in the Premier League than the same stage last season in the Championship.
* Danny Graham, Scott Sinclair and Nathan Dyer are responsible for 50 of Swansea's 71 shots on target this season.
* Angel Rangel had a phenomenal 116 touches v Arsenal - more than any other player this weekend.
* Luka Modric and Gareth Bale attempted a massive eight shots each v Wolves on Saturday. Bale hit the target once.
* Of Tottenham's 29 shots v Wolves, Emmanuel Adebayor had a grand total of zero.
* That draw marked Spurs' first dropped points against bottom-half teams this season.
* West Brom have not scored from open play in over six hours of Premier League football.
* They had a total of 19 shots v Norwich on Saturday.
* They have exactly the same points total (22 points from 21 games) as the same stage last season under Roberto Di Matteo.
* Wigan's 15 points from 21 games marks their worst ever start to a PL season.
* Hugo Rodallega played three of Wigan's four 'key passes' v Man City but did not have a single shot.
* Victor Moses is the PL's king of dribbles - averaging three per game but attempting six v Man City on Monday.
* Steven Fletcher has scored 27 Premier League goals in 80 games for struggling sides since moving from Scotland in 2009.
* Wolves have not beaten a side currently in the top half of the PL since February 2011 v Manchester United.
* Emmanuel Frimpong was substituted at Tottenham after a total of five fouls.