* Robin van Persie has scored 25 of Arsenal's 48 Premier League goals in 2011.
* Arsenal have won six of their last seven games in all competitions since losing 4-3 at Blackburn last month.
* Gervinho recorded a pass completion of 84% v Stoke - his only misplaced touches were four crosses across the six-yard area.
* Darren Bent's penalty was Aston Villa's only shot on target against West Brom.
* Six of the last seven matches between Aston Villa and West Brom have ended with a 2-1 scoreline.
* Villa have thrown away more points from a winning position than any other PL team - seven. Those dropped points would put them in fifth.
* Blackburn attempted a massive 20 shots at home to Tottenham on Sunday.
* They also committed a massive 20 fouls with Steven Nzonzi picking up his fifth yellow card in nine games.
* Blackburn have won just five of 30 Premier League games with Steve Kean as manager.
* Bolton have lost 12 of their last 14 Premier League games.
* Bolton have not been involved in a PL draw since February 26 v Newcastle.
* Chris Eagles has taken 13 shots in his last two games but scored only once.
* Chelsea have gone eight PL games without a clean sheet - their worst run since 2003.
* David Luiz has given away three penalties in just 14 Premier League games.
* Juan Mata and Daniel Sturridge were the only Chelsea outfield starters not to pick up a card at Loftus Road on Sunday.
* All ten points claimed by Everton this season have come against teams currently in the bottom half of the table.
* Royston Drenthe was the most fouled player of the weekend - drawing a massive eight free-kicks at Fulham.
* The win at Fulham ended a run of nine visits to London without victory for Everton.
* Fulham's record of seven points from nine games echoes their 2007/08 season when Lawrie Sanchez lost his job in December.
* Clint Dempsey has had more than twice as many shots (32) as any of his Fulham teammates this season.
* Captain Danny Murphy (34) has been substituted in his last five Fulham appearances.
* Luis Suarez had 11 shots against Norwich on Saturday - more than any other player in any Premier League game this season. He has now had 39 shots this season and scored just four PL goals.
* Stewart Downing had six shots v the Canaries and failed to hit the target once.
* Liverpool would be in second place if they had not thrown away six points from winning positions this season.
* City scored with six of their seven shots on target at Old Trafford.
* They have already scored more goals this season (33) than in the whole of the 2006/07 season (29).
* Samir Nasri, David Silva, James Milner and Micah Richards have been credited with four or more PL assists already this season.
* The 6-1 defeat to City was the biggest loss in their Premier League history.
* It was their biggest derby defeat since 1926.
* The last time they conceded six at Old Trafford was in 1930 against the mighty Huddersfield Town.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have remained unbeaten for 12 PL games for the first time since 1997.
* Newcastle have scored fewer goals this season than last season (12 v 14) at this stage but have picked up eight more points (19 v 11)
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Newcastle would be languishing in 11th place.
* Norwich hit the target with 57% of their shots on Saturday at Anfield. Liverpool's figure was 31%.
* Keeper John Ruddy was still credited with eight saves at Liverpool.
* Left-back Marc Tierney is the only player to start every PL game for Norwich. He has attempted zero shots.
* Heidar Helguson is QPR's top scorer this season with a grand total of two goals.
* QPR have recorded their first home win since beating Sheffield United in April.
* Joey Barton conceded the same number of free-kicks v Chelsea (5) as the previous five games put together.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have lost all three Sunday games after Europa League clashes by an aggregate of 9-1.
* They managed a grand total of five shots on target in those three defeats.
* Stoke have won only ten away games in 62 attempts in the Premier League.
* Nicklas Bendtner has scored or assisted five of Sunderland's ten goals scored with him on the pitch this season.
* Sunderland have conceded the same number of goals as Liverpool and Chelsea this season.
* Stephane Sessegnon finally scored his first PL goal of the season with his 23rd shot on Saturday at Bolton.
* Michel Vorm has been credited with an impressive 38 saves in nine PL games this season.
* Danny Graham has scored with his only three shots on target in his last three games.
* Swansea have picked up just 11 yellow cards this season - the same total as Manchester City.
* Tottenham's 16 points from eight games echoes the 2009/10 season which ended with Spurs in fourth place.
* Rafael van der Vaart has averaged a goal every 153 minutes of PL football for Tottenham.
* The Dutchman has scored the opening goal in Tottenham's last four league games.
* Chris Brunt has failed to score with three of his last five PL spot-kicks.
* Brunt now has eight PL assists from set-pieces since the start of 2010/11 - more than any other player.
* West Brom have the same away record (seven points from five games) as Chelsea this season.
* Wigan have lost six consecutive Premier League games for the first time since Sept/Oct/Nov 2007 when Chris Hutchings lost his job.
* Wigan have had 30 shots in their last two games but only four have been on target.
* The Latics committed a weekend-high 22 fouls on Newcastle players on Saturday.
* Wolves have more points after nine games (eight) than at the same stage last season.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Wolves would be rock bottom of the Premier League.
* Jamie O'Hara scored his first PL goal of the season with his 29th shot v Swansea on Saturday.