* Arsenal have won their last five games at the Emirates in all competitions.
* Robin van Persie has scored 23 of Arsenal's 45 Premier League goals in 2011.
* Theo Walcott has attempted 22 shots in his last six Arsenal games. Only six of those shots were on target and none produced goals.
* Aston Villa have lost on 11 of their last 12 visits to Manchester City.
* Gabriel Agbonlahor and Darren Bent attempted only one tackle between them at City on Saturday.
* James Collins had made more defensive blocks and clearances than any other Premier League defender before Villa's 4-1 defeat at City. Which he missed.
* Blackburn have drawn all of their last four Premier League games in London.
* David Goodwillie still hasn't had a shot on target in six Premier League appearances.
* Paul Robinson has let in 18 goals and made just 19 saves in the Premier League this season.
* Chris Eagles' goal came with his seventh shot at Wigan on Saturday.
* The Trotters have won both their games against teams currently in the bottom half of the Premier League.
* Bolton have not been involved in a PL draw since February 26 v Newcastle.
* Chelsea have gone seven PL games without a clean sheet - their worst run since 2003.
* Daniel Sturridge has scored four goals from five shots on target in the Premier League this season.
* Daniel Sturridge has averaged a goal every 132 PL minutes in his career so far. For comparison, Wayne Rooney's figure is 175 minutes and Darren Bent's is 180 minutes.
* Everton have picked up only one point from four games against teams currently in the top half of the Premier League.
* Everton attempted more shots than Chelsea at Stamford Bridge despite having only 31% possession.
* Apostolos Vellios has hit the target with four or his five shots in the Premier League.
* Fulham have won only four away games in the Premier League since the start of the 2009/10 season.
* They did not manage a shot on target at Stoke until the game was in injury-time.
* Bobby Zamora committed a weekend-high seven fouls at Stoke.
* Luis Suarez has needed 28 shots to score four Premier League goals this season. By way of contrast, Sergio Aguero has scored eight goals from 25 shots.
* Liverpool would be in fourth place if they had not thrown away four points from losing positions.
* New signings Charlie Adam, Jose Enrique and Stewart Downing are among six Liverpool players to start every Premier League game this season.
* City have won their last nine PL home games with an aggregate score of 25-2.
* Mario Balotelli has scored in each of his last four games in all competitions for Manchester City.
* Vincent Kompany became City's tenth PL goalscorer of the season against Villa. For comparison, United have had just eight different goalscorers.
* United have had 45 shots in their last three Premier League games but only ten have been on target.
* David de Gea has made 36 saves in seven Premier League games this season.
* United have fielded ten different back fours in 12 matches in all competitions.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle have remained unbeaten for 11 PL games for the first time since 1997.
* Demba Ba has scored 12 goals from 15 PL starts for West Ham and Newcastle.
* Eight Newcastle players have started all eight PL games this season. Of Sunday's starters, only Gabriel Obertan, Leon Best and Demba Ba have not been ever-presents.
* Norwich have only kept one clean sheet in their last 14 league games at Carrow Road.
* The Canaries have remained unchanged in the Premier League in their last four games.
* If games ended at half-time, they would currently lie in fourth place.
* Adel Taarabt has had more shots than any other player (27) without scoring this season.
* QPR have failed to win any of their last eight home games in all competitions.
* Heidar Helguson is the only QPR player to have scored a goal at Loftus Road this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke are unbeaten at home in eight matches in all competitions this season.
* If matches ended at half-time, Stoke would be in 19th position in the PL table.
* Their record of 12 points from eight games marks their best ever Premier League start.
* They are just one point better off after eight games than in the nightmare 15-point season of 2005/06.
* Sunderland have won just four of their 22 Premier League games since the start of February.
* Eight of Sebastian Larsson's last 14 goals have been scored direct from a set-piece.
* Swansea have lost all of their four away games with an aggregate score of 12-2.
* Danny Graham has scored with his only two shots on target in his last two games.
* Scott Sinclair has taken 27% of Swansea's shots so far this season and has scored 25% of their goals.
* Only Manchester United and City have stopped Tottenham scoring in their last 15 Premier League games.
* Rafael van der Vaart has averaged a goal every 166 minutes of PL football for Tottenham.
* Substitute Jermain Defoe had more shots (four) than any other Spurs player at Newcastle despite only spending 26 minutes on the pitch.
* West Brom have already kept more clean sheets (3) this season than in the whole of last season.
* Chris Brunt's opener ends a run of 12 Premier League appearances without a goal.
* Five of the Baggies' seven goals this season have been scored in the opening ten minutes.
* Wigan have lost five consecutive Premier League games for the first time since Sept/Oct/Nov 2007 when Chris Hutchings lost his job.
* Wigan had 16 shots v Bolton on Saturday but a mere two were on target.
* Victor Moses has had 26 shots this season without scoring a goal.
* Wolves have suffered five consecutive top-flight defeats for the first time since April 1984 when they were relegated.
* They had 11 corners, 19 shots and 58% possession at West Brom but still failed to score.
* Jamie O'Hara has had more shots on target than any other player this season but is yet to score.