* Arsenal have conceded an average 3.5 goals per away game in the Premier League this season. Last season they averaged 1.47 per away game.
* Arsenal's previous lowest position in the Premier League after at least six games was 15th in September 1994. They ended that season in 12th.
* Theo Walcott has attempted 18 shots in his last five Arsenal games. Only five of those shots were on target and none produced goals.
* Gabriel Agbonlahor has already scored more PL goals (4) this season than in the whole of 2010/11 (3).
* Since the start of the 2009/10 season, only Wayne Rooney (46) has scored more PL goals than Darren Bent (43).
* Villa beat Wigan with only 39% possession at Villa Park.
* Blackburn have picked up just 26 points from Steve Kean's 28 games in charge.
* David Goodwillie still hasn't had a shot on target in five Premier League games.
* Rovers are suffering their worst start to the season since 1996/97, which cost Ray Harford his job by the end of October.
* Bolton have lost 11 of their last 12 matches in the Premier League.
* This is Bolton's worst start to a season since 1902/03. They were relegated.
* Martin Petrov had six shots against Chelsea but not one of them was on target.
* Chelsea have conceded only one goal in their last nine visits to the Reebok Stadium.
* Frank Lampard has scored four goals from five shots on target in the Premier League this season.
* Daniel Sturridge has averaged a goal every 146 PL minutes in his career so far.
* Everton have picked up only one point from three games against teams currently in the top half of the Premier League.
* The usually lethal Tim Cahill has had 13 goal attempts this season without scoring once.
* Tim Howard has saved four of the last seven penalties that he has faced in the Premier League.
* Fulham are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions.
* Andy Johnson has scored nine goals in 15 games so far this season.
* His hat-trick v QPR was the first scored by a Fulham player in the Premier League.
* Luis Suarez has scored eight goals in his first 20 PL games at a rate of one every 200 minutes.
* 'Own Goal' is Liverpool's second top scorer this season with two goals.
* Liverpool have bettered their '13 points from 7 games' start in three of their last four seasons.
* City have scored an average of 3.5 goals per away game this season. Last season they averaged 1.1 goals per away game.
* Six of City's 23 goals this season have been scored by substitutes.
* Samir Nasri has claimed six assists in five PL games for City. He claimed six assists in his last 78 PL games for Arsenal.
* United have managed four shots on target in each of their last two games v Stoke and Norwich despite 14 and 20 shots respectively.
* Wayne Rooney attempted a massive nine shots v Norwich without scoring.
* Victory over Norwich marked their 19th straight PL win at Old Trafford.
* Newcastle United
* Six of the seven teams faced by Newcastle this season are currently in the bottom half of the table.
* They are unbeaten in their last ten Premier League games.
* Eight Newcastle players have started all seven PL games this season. Of Saturday's starters, only Gabriel Obertan, Leon Best and Demba Ba have not been ever-presents.
* Only three of Norwich's 17 shots at Old Trafford were on target.
* Anthony Pilkington had more shots at Old Trafford (5) than in his previous five PL games put together.
* If games ended at half-time, they would currently lie in fifth place.
* QPR have scored only one goal (an own goal) in five games in west London this season.
* Paddy Kenny has made only 16 saves in seven Premier League games this season. He has conceded 13 goals.
* Adel Taarabt has had 25 shots this season without opening his Premier League account.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have won just one of their last 14 away games in the Premier League (at West Brom).
* Peter Crouch did not have a single shot against Swansea on Sunday.
* They committed 18 fouls at the Liberty Stadium. Ryan Shawcross committed four without being booked.
* Nicklas Bendtner has scored or assisted four of Sunderland's eight goals since he arrived on loan from Arsenal.
* Stephane Sessegnon has hit the target with only four of his 20 shots this season. None have brought goals.
* Sunderland have won just four of their 21 Premier League games since the start of February.
* Swansea beat Stoke with seven players under 5ft 7ins.
* Swansea and Manchester City are the only two teams yet to concede a goal at home.
* Swansea's seven opponents this season have hit the woodwork a total of eight times.
* Tottenham have won their last eight Premier League games with Ledley King in the starting line-up.
* Rafael van der Vaart has averaged a goal every 173 minutes of PL football for Tottenham.
* Tottenham have won three of their last four league meetings with Arsenal for the first time since 1974.
* West Brom have already thrown away five points from winning positions this season.
* At the same stage last season, they had 11 points from seven games and sat in sixth.
* Shane Long has scored three Premier League goals from just nine shots this season.
* Wigan have lost four consecutive Premier League games for the first time since October 2008.
* Their start to the season - five points from seven games - mirrors that of 2006/07 when they eventually survived on the final day of the season.
* Victor Moses has had 21 shots this season without scoring a goal.
* Steven Fletcher has scored a goal every 143 minutes of PL football for Wolves.
* Wolves have suffered four consecutive defeats for the first time since November 2010.
* They had more shots than any other PL team this weekend - a massive 26.