* Of the 39 goals Arsenal have conceded this season, 21 (54%) have come from set-pieces.
* Robin van Persie has scored in Arsenal's last eight Premier League away games.
* His 16 PL goals this season have come in just 1590 minutes of football to give him a goal ever 99 minutes. In comparison, Dimitar Berbatov has scored every 100 minutes and Javier Hernandez every 108 minutes.
* Ashley Young has won 94 free-kicks this season. His nearest PL contender is Charlie Adam with 87.
* Emile Heskey attempted eight passes in 45 minutes v Wigan on Saturday. All were made within 20 yards of the half-way line.
* Stewart Downing had five shots - none of which required a save from Ali Al-Habsi.
* Birmingham scored with their only shot on target at Newcastle on Saturday.
* Cameron Jerome has not scored in almost 30 hours of Premier League football.
* The Premier League credit Ben Foster with making 165 saves this season - Edwin Van der Sar has made roughly half that amount this season.
* Christopher Samba made five blocks at West Ham but of just six attempted passes in 90 minutes, only one reached a Rovers player.
* His defensive partner Gael Givet attempted just two passes in 90 minutes.
* Rovers are averaging less than a point per game under manager Steve Kean.
* Blackpool's record against top-half opposition this season puts them 11th in that table - above Bolton, Stoke and Fulham.
* Charlie Adam took five shots on Saturday v Tottenham and four were on target.
* Ian Evatt had only a 40% pass completion rate but won seven of his eight 'duels'.
* The aggregate score from Bolton's last five games in league and cup games is 12-3 to the Trotters' opposition.
* Kevin Davies has not scored in almost 23 hours of Premier League football.
* Daniel Sturridge had six shots v Sunderland but did not test the goalkeeper once.
* Chelsea have just six points from six PL games v Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool this season. Last year they picked up a maximum 18 points.
* Ashley Cole lost four out of five 'duels' in his own half during Sunday's clash with Manchester United.
* Frank Lampard has hit double figures in PL goals for the eighth consecutive season.
* Everton have picked up 21 points from their last nine home games. They picked up ten points in the first nine Goodison Park games of the season.
* Everton's form over the last eight games is the fourth-best in the Premier League - only a point worse than Manchester United.
* The Toffees have won seven of their last eight meetings with Manchester City.
* Fulham need only two more points in their last two games to improve on last season's points total.
* Fulham's defeat at Craven Cottage on Monday night was their first since Boxing Day v West Ham.
* Brede Hangeland won all seven of his serial challenges v Liverpool on Monday night.
* Liverpool's record over the last eight games makes them the best team in the Premier League on form.
* Liverpool have averaged 2.7 goals per PL game this season with Luis Suarez playing, compared to 1.28 in his absence.
* Maxi Rodriguez has scored with his last seven shots on target for Liverpool.
* Man City have a goal difference of -3 in their games against top-half opposition this season.
* They managed only three shots on target v Everton on Saturday despite having 52% possession.
* City have been in the top four since beating Wigan on September 19.
* United have a home record of 45-10 this season - scoring an average of 2.5 goals per game.
* Luis Antonio Valencia won eight of his nine 'duels' in the opposition half v Chelsea on Sunday.
* Javier Hernandez has scored with 13 of his 23 shots on target in the Premier League this season
* Newcastle United
* Joey Barton is the PL's most prolific crosser of the ball with 10.8 per game.
* Newcastle have the best record outside the top four against teams in the bottom half of the table this season.
* They have won ten of the 11 games they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have not lost a single game after taking the lead in the league this season.
* They are unbeaten at home in 2011 in 11 league and cup games.
* Glenn Whelan attempted 27 passes against Arsenal and only two went astray - giving him a better pass completion rate than any other central midfielder on the pitch.
* Only Darren Bent, Asamoah Gyan and Danny Welbeck have scored more goals for Sunderland than 'Own Goal' this season.
* They have now equalled their final points haul (44) from last season.
* Only two of Jack Colback's 35 attempted passes went astray against Bolton on Saturday.
* In eight meetings against the bottom four of the Premier League this season, Spurs have taken seven points from a possible 24.
* Jermain Defoe has scored three of his four PL goals this season against those bottom four sides.
* Spurs have won only one of their last five home games - giving them a worse recent home record than Wolves, Wigan and West Ham.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, West Brom would be bottom of the table with just 30 points.
* Peter Odemwingie has scored or assisted 23 of the Baggies' 52 goals this season.
* Left-back Nicky Shorey touched the ball more than any other West Brom player during the defeat to Wolves.
* West Ham had 26 shots v Blackburn on Saturday - five on target, nine off target and 12 blocked. None of those shots were made by Robbie Keane.
* The aggregate score from the six games missed by Scott Parker this season is 14-3 to the Hammers' opposition.
* West Ham have conceded more goals from headers (14) than any other PL team this season.
* Charles N'Zogbia has either scored or assisted five of Wigan's last seven goals.
* Wigan are unbeaten in six visits to Villa Park in the Premier League.
* Wigan's on-loan Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley recorded a 93% pass completion rate v Villa on Saturday.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Wolves would be in eighth position about Tottenham and Everton.
* Steven Fletcher has scored four goals in his last four games from just ten shots.
* Wolves made a phenomenal 27 tackles v West Brom on Sunday.