* Robin van Persie has averaged more shots per game (4.6) than any other Premier League player this season.
* Thomas Vermaelen has joined Mikel Arteta, Gervinho and Theo Walcott as Arsenal's second Premier League top scorer this season with two goals.
* The Gunners have now won seven points from losing positions this season - more than any other team.
* Only Stoke have recorded fewer shots per game than Aston Villa this season.
* Only Stoke have recorded a lower average possession percentage than Aston Villa this season.
* Darren Bent covered the most distance (5.76 miles) than any other Villa player at Swansea on Sunday.
* Blackburn have amassed 0.53 points per game this season. Extrapolated over the season, that form would see them finish on 20 points.
* They attempted a massive 16 shots at Stoke on Saturday but scored just once.
* Steven N'Zonzi's 2.5 fouls per game put him in the same bracket as Kevin Davies and Marouane Fellaini.
* Bolton have lost 15 of their last 18 Premier League games.
* The only two Bolton starters to attempt shots v Everton were Ivan Klasnic and Chris Eagles.
* David Wheater has been shown two red cards in his last seven PL games.
* Daniel Sturridge hit the target with four of his five shots v Wolves on Saturday.
* Strurridge has scored a goal every 134 minutes of Premier League football for Chelsea and Bolton.
* Didier Drogba has not hit the target with any of his eight shots in his last three PL games.
* Leighton Baines has produced more 'key passes' per game (2.3) than either Charlie Adam or Stewart Downing this season.
* Louis Saha has taken 20 shots in his last four games but has not scored.
* 15 of their 16 points have come against sides currently in the bottom half of the table.
* Moussa Dembele produced Fulham's only two shots on target at the Emirates on Saturday.
* Clint Dempsey has taken twice as many shots this season than any of his Fulham teammates but has scored just three goals.
* Fulham are currently two points worse but one place better than Fulham this time last season under Mark Hughes.
* Liverpool now have an equal defensive record (12 goals conceded in 13 games) to Manchester City and Newcastle.
* Lucas Leiva has now passed Scott Parker in terms of tackles per game. His record now stands at 5.7.
* Own Goal has now surpassed Andy and Charlie Adam as Liverpool's second top scorer.
* Joe Hart was forced into more saves (6) than in any other Premier League game this season v Liverpool.
* Gareth Barry covered more ground (6.81miles) than any other City player at Anfield.
* Mario Balotelli conceded twice as many fouls (4) than any other Man City player in his 17 minutes on the pitch.
* Manchester United attempted a massive 28 shots v Newcastle but only seven of those shots were on target.
* Wayne Rooney has not scored from 20 shots in his last six games in all competitions. He failed to hit the target with any of his five attempts on Saturday.
* Every single outfield starter tried at least one shot v Newcastle at Old Trafford.
* Newcastle United
* Demba Ba has scored exactly 50% of Newcastle's PL goals this season.
* Steven Taylor was credited with a massive five blocked shots v Manchester United on Saturday.
* Only Ashley Young has suffered more fouls per game than Jonás Gutiérrez so far this season.
* Norwich were credited with just 44% possession v QPR on Saturday - they have averaged just 43.1% all season.
* Grant Holt has averaged a goal every 146 minutes of PL football for Norwich.
* 15 of their 16 points have come in games against bottom-half sides this season.
* QPR have picked up more points against top-half sides (8) than teams in the bottom half (7) this season.
* Right-back Luke Young covered more miles (5.76) than any other QPR player at Carrow Road on Saturday.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips had taken 30 shots for QPR without opening his account.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have averaged only 41.4% possession in PL games this season.
* Only five of their 12 goals this season have been scored from open play.
* Jonathan Walters is the only Stoke player to have started all 13 PL games.
* Sunderland have won only three league games at the Stadium of Light in 2011.
* Sunderland have actually had more shots (175 v 160) than high-flying Newcastle this season.
* Top scorer Sebastian Larsson has produced more accurate crosses than any other Premier League player this season.
* Swansea have scored in only six of their 13 Premier League games.
* They have not scored in their last 270 minutes of football.
* Nathan Dyer has been fouled the same number of times as Luis Suarez this season.
* Emmanuel Adebayor managed nine shots on target at West Brom - more than every other club in the PL this weekend except Everton and Sunderland.
* Jermain Defoe has scored a PL goal every 111 minutes for Spurs this season.
* Tottenham have picked more points than Man City from their last ten games (28).
* West Brom have dropped eight points from winning positions this season.
* Gareth McAuley has won more aerial duels per game (4.8) than any other PL player in this campaign.
* Only Manchester City and Arsenal play fewer long balls per game than West Brom.
* Ali Al Habsi was credited with a massive eight saves v Sunderland on Saturday - that's 15 saves in his last two away games.
* Victor Moses has now taken a massive 41 shots this season without scoring.
* Wigan have recorded more dribbles per game this season (9.7) than any other club.
* Wolves have managed only three shots on target in their last two away games.
* They have scored just three goals in their last six games away from Molineux.
* No Wolves striker has scored in over six hours of Premier League football.