* Arsenal have picked up 16 points from their last 16 Premier League games. Only Bolton, Sunderland and Blackburn have displayed worse form.
* Only two sides in PL history have conceded more goals (14) over five games - Southampton in 1998/99 and Derby in 2007/08.
* Robin van Persie has scored just once from 21 Premier League shots this season.
* Alex McLeish has won just one of his last 11 Premier League games as manager.
* Gaby Agbonlahor has aleady matched his PL goal total (3) from last season.
* Darren Bent has had just six shots in five Premier League matches so far this season.
* Blackburn have now won two of their last ten PL matches at Ewood Park.
* Yakubu had two shots on his Blackburn debut - both on target and both goals.
* Blackburn recouped more points from a losing position v Arsenal (3) than they did in the whole of last season (2).
* Bolton have lost nine of their last ten matches in the Premier League.
* They have suffered five successive home defeats for the first time in their history.
* Starting strikers Kevin Davies and Ivan Klasnic did not muster a shot between them against Norwich on Saturday.
* Fernando Torres had as many shots (6) against Manchester United as his other four PL games this season put together.
* Frank Lampard was substituted at half-time despite a 96% pass completion rate.
* Chelsea's record (ten points from five games) is the same as 2007/08 when they finished second.
* Everton's record (seven from four games) is identical to 2007/08 when they finished fifth.
* The usually lethal Tim Cahill has had ten goal attempts this season without scoring once.
* Marouane Fellaini has conceded nine fouls in his last two PL games.
* Fulham's draw v City came from just 35% possession at home.
* They have drawn four of their last six Premier League games.
* Bobby Zamora has scored or assisted three of Fulham's four goals this season.
* Charlie Adam's red card came from his 13th and 14th fouls of the Premier League season. Only Chiek Tiote and Grant Holt have committed more fouls this season.
* Liverpool have conceded as many goals after five games (7) as last season under Roy Hodgson.
* Liverpool managed only one shot on target v Spurs through Stewart Downing.
* Sergio Aguero has scored eight goals from ten shots on target in the PL this season.
* Aguero has averaged a PL goal every 41 minutes of football this season.
* Yaya Toure completed an impressive 99 passes at Craven Cottage on Sunday.
* David de Gea has made 28 saves in five games - already 35% of Van der Sar's total of 81 last season.
* Every visiting team to Old Trafford this season (Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea) has had at least 20 shots: only two teams managed this in the previous five seasons.
* Wayne Rooney has had a massive 28 shots in five matches.
* Newcastle United
* Newcastle had a massive 22 shots against Aston Villa on Saturday.
* They are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games.
* The impressive Yohan Cabaye had a pass completion rate of 91% at Villa Park.
* Norwich have conceded a penalty in each of their five Premier League games.
* Their victory at Bolton was their first away in the top flight for 17 years.
* Steve Morison's 77 minutes: Eight passes, five offsides, three shots, one assist.
* After only four shots on target v Newcastle, QPR managed ten against Wolves on Saturday.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips completed 90 PL minutes for the first time since May 2010 for Manchester City v West Ham.
* Joey Barton scored his first PL goal since a double in February against Arsenal.
* Stoke City
* Asmir Begovic conceded four goals at Sunderland for the first time since December 2009 for Portsmouth v Arsenal.
* They have managed only three shots on target in their last two PL games.
* The Potters have won just one of their last 13 away games in the Premier League.
* Victory over Stoke ended a run of four home defeats for Sunderland.
* Nicklas Bendtner has claimed two assists in two PL appearances for Sunderland.
* They also scored four goals in their last home win over Wigan in April.
* Swansea scored three goals from just four shots on target against West Brom.
* The Swans are yet to concede a goal at the Liberty Stadium this season.
* Leon Britton recorded a phenomenal 97% pass completion rate v the Baggies.
* Tottenham have won their last six Premier League games with Ledley King in the starting line-up.
* Gareth Bale has hit the target with only two of his 17 shots in the league this season.
* Jermain Defoe recorded a rarely seen 100% pass completion rate v Liverpool on Sunday.
* Ben Foster has made only ten saves in five Premier League games this season - and six were against Chelsea.
* Five of Shane Long's seven shots have been on target this season.
* West Brom had eight corners v Swansea but still failed to score a goal.
* Franco Di Santo's goal at Wigan was their only shot on target at Everton despite enjoying 52% possession.
* Di Santo has had 14 shots this season. He registered only 28 in the whole of 2010/11.
* Victor Moses has had 17 shots this season without scoring a goal.
* Wolves have not scored in over five hours of Premier League football.
* Kevin Doyle has not had a single shot in his last two games.
* Wolves have suffered two consecutive defeats for the first time since early April.