* Arsenal's victory over Swansea ended a run of six Premier League games without a win.
* The Gunners had 19 shots against the Swans at the Emirates but only four were on target. Robin van Persie had four shots without hitting the target once.
* New signings Per Mertesacker and Mikel Arteta were among six Arsenal starters who recorded a pass completion rate of 90% or higher.
* Alex McLeish has won just one of his last ten Premier League games as manager.
* Villa did not win a single corner at Everton on Saturday while the Toffees claimed eight.
* Darren Bent has had four shots in four Premier League matches so far this season.
* Blackburn have won only one of their last 11 away matches in the Premier League.
* They produced an incredible 29 tackles at Craven Cottage on Sunday.
* David Goodwillie has had nine shots in the Premier League this season but none have been on target.
* Bolton have lost eight of their last nine matches in the Premier League.
* Kevin Davies has become the second player - behind Lee Bowyer - to pick up 100 bookings in the Premier League. His fouls have cost Bolton 13 free-kicks in four games already this season.
* Bolton's start to this season - three points from four games - is the same as in 2009/10 when Gary Megson was sacked as manager.
* Chelsea had 19 shots at Sunderland on Saturday but only five were on target.
* Daniel Sturridge has scored nine goals in his last 13 Premier League matches.
* Raul Meireles has claimed an assist in each of his last two PL appearances.
* Everton have not beaten Aston Villa in the Premier League since March 2006.
* The Toffees registered an impressive eight shots on target v Villa despite starting without a recognised strker.
* Phil Jagielka's pass completion rate v Villa was a woeful 51%.
* The last time Fulham failed to win any of their opening four games in the top flight was in 1951/52 when they finished bottom of the table.
* New signing Bryan Ruiz's 72% pass completion rate made him the most wasteful Fulham player on Sunday v Blackburn.
* Danny Murphy has assisted both Fulham's Premier League goals this season.
* Liverpool have scored just three goals in their last seven visits to Stoke and have never won at the Britannia Stadium.
* They recorded a total of 24 shots against Stoke but only seven were on target.
* Andy Carroll has had 11 shots in the Premier League this season. Only two were on target and none have brought goals.
* Man City have won seven consecutive PL games with an aggregate score of 21-3.
* Sergio Aguero has scored six goals from seven shots on target in the PL this season.
* Carlos Tevez (72%) was the only City starter to record a pass completion rate lower than 86% v Wigan.
* Wayne Rooney has scored from eight of his 13 shots on target for Manchester United in the Premier League this season.
* Didier Drogba, Ian Wright and Les Ferdinand are the only other three players to have claimed back-to-back hat-tricks in the Premier League.
* Javier Hernandez has scored a goal every 110 minutes of Premier League football.
* Newcastle only conjured one shot on target v QPR - Leon Best's 12th-minute shot.
* They have lost only one of their last nine Premier League games.
* Cheik Tioté has picked up 15 yellow cards in 29 Premier League games for Newcastle.
* Norwich have conceded a penalty in each of their four Premier League games.
* Their record of two points from the opening four games is identical to 2004/05 when they were relegated from the Premier League.
* Central midfield duo Bradley Johnson and Andrew Crofts both had five shots each against West Brom but failed to bother the keeper once.
* QPR had 16 shots against Newcastle but only four were on target - two cleared off the line and two saved by Tim Krul.
* Shaun Wright-Phillips' 88 minutes was his longest Premier League appearance since May 2010 for Manchester City v West Ham.
* QPR's 33 tackles on Monday night made them the biggest tacklers of the latest round of Premier League fixtures.
* Stoke were credited with just 27% possession v Liverpool on Saturday.
* Their only shot on target was the penalty which beat Liverpool.
* The Potters have lost just one of their last 11 matches at the Britannia Stadium.
* Sunderland have lost eight of their last nine PL games at the Stadium of Light.
* Dong-Won Ji scored with his very first shot in the Premier League.
* Sunderland did not test Chelsea keeper Petr Cech until the 45th minute with a shot from Stéphane Sessegnon.
* Swansea are the third side in Premier League history to fail to score a goal in any of their opening four matches of a season. The other two (Newcastle in 2005/06 and Sheff Wed in 1993/94) both finished in seventh.
* The Swans also failed to score in their previous top-flight appearance in May 1983, when they lost 3-0 to Notiingham Forest and were relegated.
* The isolated Danny Graham attempted only 13 passes in 90 minutes at the Emirates.
* Emmanuel Adebayor has scored on his PL debuts for Arsenal, Manchester City and now Tottenham.
* Gareth Bale has hit the target with only one of his ten shots in the league this season.
* Jermain Defoe, Luke Modric, Scott Parker and Gareth Bale all had a pass completion rate over 90% v Wolves.
* Four of goalscorer Peter Odemwingie's five shots were on target against Norwich.
* The 1-0 win over the Canaries marked only the second clean sheet of Roy Hodgson's reign.
* The Baggies made only 11 tackles to Norwich's 26 at Carrow Road.
* Defeat to Manchester City ended a run of seven PL games without loss for Wigan.
* The Latics have conceded four goals in four games this season. This time last year they had conceded 11.
* Victor Moses has had 11 shots this season without scoring a goal.
* Wolves strike pair Kevin Doyle and Steven Fletcher managed one shot between them in 90 minutes v Tottenham.
* Wolves have lost only two of their last eight Premier League games.
* Roger Johnson has been booked for both fouls he has committed in the Premier League this season.