Khamis, 4 Julai 2013

Pengganti Mignolet


VITO MANNONE has completed his £2million switch to Sunderland.


The keeper ended an eight-year stay at Arsenal to sign a two-year deal at the Stadium of Light.

Mannone, 25, will compete with Ireland stopper Keiren Westwood for the No1 jersey following Simon Mignolet’s £10m move to Liverpool. 

VIT OF ALRIGHT ... stopper Vito Mannone

The Italian made just 15 first-team appearances for the Gunners having had loan stints at both Hull and Barnsley. 

Mannone said: “I waited a long time for an opportunity like Sunderland and for me it is a great one.
“I’m very excited. I am here to work hard and to show what I can do. The potential of the club is incredible. 

“I have come from a big club but to be honest I don’t see any difference in the facilities.
“From what I can see on my first day they are brilliant. 

“To have good facilities where you can work and improve is something every club wants to achieve.
“The base is there and I am really happy to be here.” 

Mannone is Sunderland’s sixth new signing this summer and joins Valentin Roberge, Modibo Diakite, Cabral, David Moberg Karlsson and Duncan Watmore in Paolo Di Canio’s revamped squad. 

The Black Cats manager’s next signing looks set to be French left-back Benjamin Mendy, 18, who was on Wearside today to complete his move from Le Havre. 

Panathinaikos winger Charis Mavrias, 19, could soon follow with reports in Greece suggesting a deal is all but done. 

And Di Canio is also trying to sign former Hull striker Jozy Altidore from AZ Alkmaar but has had a £5m bid knocked back.



source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4995751/Vito-Mannone-completes-move-to-Sunderland.html

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan