Selasa, 4 Mac 2014

Gatai lagi cari penyakit


Pardew charged by FA over Meyler headbutt




The 52-year-old has been charged with improper conduct following his confrontation with the Hull City midfielder during Newcastle's 4-1 win at the KC Stadium on Saturday

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has been charged by the Football Association for his headbutt on Hull City's David Meyler.

The 52-year-old was involved in confrontation with the midfielder during the second half of his side's 4-1 win at the KC Stadium on Saturday.

Pardew was also fined £100,000 and given an official warning by Newcastle but the club confirmed he will not be dismissed over the incident.

A statement from the FA read: "Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has been charged in relation to an incident in his side’s game against Hull City on 1 March 2014.

"It is alleged that in the 72nd minute of the fixture, Pardew was involved in an incident with a Hull City player that amounted to improper conduct.

"Due to the serious violent and/or aggressive nature of the reported behaviour this case has been designated as non-standard.

"Pardew has until 6pm on Thursday 6 March 2014 to respond to the charge."

After the match, Pardew apologised and indicated he was prepared to accept any punishment handed out in response to his actions.

"I’m not stupid enough to expect no punishment," he told reporters. "I’ll have to accept what comes my way.

"I shouldn’t be there. The incident is right on top of me. He’s pushed me away and I’ve tried to ease him away but obviously I’ve put my head in a forward motion and you just can’t do that.

"Sometimes when you’re on the sidelines you can get involved. It took the gloss off a great performance. I’ve kind of spoiled that."




source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/03/03/4658804/pardew-charged-by-fa-over-meyler-headbutt

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan